All kind of transports are just outside of the hotel
Located near the
Porte d'Orléans, the Terminus hotel is easily accessible from the south of Paris, in the 14th district. You can fully enjoy the dynamic neighborhood with its cafes and shops, close to public transports that will allow you directly access to the most famous sites of Paris.
The reception desk is open 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Every of our 67 rooms have simple, modern décor and are serviced by a lift.
All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, double-glazed windows, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi and a safe. Some rooms have a balcony.
A continental breakfast is served every morning from 7 am to 10 am, a
bar next to the hotel invites you to relax in a warm atmosphere.
The car parks near the hotel: Porte Orléans car park (600 spaces) and the Midi car park (rue Friant) are recommended.
Access and Transport:
Via Metro Line 4
The line crosses Paris from North to South, arriving in the historical center of Paris in 10 minutes. Metro Line 4 stops to Denfert-Rochereau (RER B), Gare Montparnasse, St Germain des Prés, St Michel, Chatelet les Halles, Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord.
Via the T3 Tramway
- 10 minutes from the Porte de Versailles
- 3 minutes from Parc Montsouris
- 4 minutes from Cité Universitaire (RER B)
- N° 38, Luxembourg, Quartier Latin, Notre Dame…
- N° 28, Invalides, Tour Eiffel, Champs-Elysées, St Lazare…
- N° 68, Opéra, Grands magasins, Louvre, Musée d’Orsay…
From the airport
- From Orly airport, take the “ORLYBUS” direction denfert rochereau and stop « Montsouris-Tombe Issoire», than our hôtel is at 100 meters.
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER B to Denfert-Rochereau, then change with metro line 4 and hop off at "Porte d'Orléans" (exit Bd Brune - odd number).
Arrive at the feet of the hotel.